Session I (June 8-26) has been cancelled.
We will make an announcement about Session II (July 6-24) by June 5.
Summer camp registration has been postponed until a determination is made regarding Session II. As always, we are carefully and prayerfully making decisions with our community's best interests at heart. Stay tuned.